We Add Up

We Add Up
Get Counted in the Fight Against Global Warming

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple Sewing Projects for Baby





My newest sewing book is called Simple Sewing Projects for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter. This is a great book for a number of reasons... First, there are free patterns tucked inside an envelope in the cover. Second, There are pictures and illustrations for us "visual learners" exactly what your project is supposed to look like. Lastly, the projects are fairly simple so a budding seamstress like myself can even handle them. So far I made the Play Quilt with Pocket (p. 97), and the Tag Blankie (p. 80). As you can see from my pictures above, they turned out very nicely! Upcoming projects include the Simple Dress and Bloomers. I'm hoping they turn out just as nice!

I bought my copy (used of course!)from Amazon.com for just a couple of bucks. If you are interested in sewing I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment